Penn State Penn State: College of the Liberal Arts
You are here:
Student Resources

Student Resources

Information for current IECP students about enrolling in Penn State classes.

Current IECP students should first consult with their instructor for questions or concerns regarding end-of-semester grades. If the situation remains unresolved, students may use this form to initiate a grade dispute.

The GEC is a special living option in on-campus student housing that integrates international and domestic students.

A link to the Global Programs “IECP Forms” page.